Pay per head casino software is a ‘must-have’ for any bookie that wants a great income, a guaranteed income, and a backup plan. No matter what kind of bookmaking operation you have whether it’s with one client or 3,000 clients, you must have a casino if you want consistent profits.
Think About This—
- Las Vegas was not built on the sportsbook, ha, not even close. Betting on sports was a big deal and it has always been a part of the Las Vegas culture, however, that town was built on the casino. It was built on poker, blackjack, and all of the favorite table games such as roulette, and craps. It was also built on the slot machine, the keno machine, and video poker. This is what drives revenue. The games of chance are what players love to play and it’s always a first and last resort.
- Take a look at the city of Las Vegas. Look at the strip and the mega-resorts that occupy it. Most of the resorts on the strip are multi-billion dollar empires that are operated by other multi-billion dollar empires. These resorts generate billions of dollars every year and billions in profits. They don’t ‘just break-even” or ‘barely get by” no, they rake in billions and billions in profits every year. They are the richest empires in all of the world, for one reason – the casino.
- The sportsbook is a great entity of the resorts in Las Vegas, they are a huge attraction, and they bring in the people, however, they are not the ‘breadwinners’. The sportsbook is fun, it’s exciting, and there can be big profits, there can also be big losses. We are all living in a new era of information and the sportsbook can be beaten by smart players. There is a wealth of information on every corner, every nook and cranny of the internet that gives players a huge boost. Betting on sports used to be ‘betting on chance’. This is simply not the case today. Sportsbooks rake in big profits and they take big losses.
- The casino rarely takes big losses, close to never. The only reason they do take big losses is for the fact management is willing to take big risks on table games such as craps or roulette. The bigger the bet, the bigger the loss potential. Beyond this, the casino is always a winner.
- The great thing about a casino is this… Players ignore the risk, and they are encouraged to ignore the risk due to a 97% payback. The machine is always ringing, the machine is always paying back but close to never, is the player ahead. They feel as if they are ahead because they are always being paid something.
- For the above reasons, you must include a casino in your gaming website. The only place that we know of to find an online presence for a sportsbook, racebook, and a casino, is with the use of pay per head software.
- The best PPH providers are now offering a package deal that includes a fantastic, Las Vegas-style casino. You will have more than 100-games that includes all of the hottest slots, the favorite table games that come with live dealers. The best part is the fact that you have to don’t have to do a thing. There is no work involved, the PPH does everything for you. All you have to do is supply the players and start earning money.
- Players always want a great sportsbook, and you will get one. You will have a sportsbook that offers all of the bells and whistles along with a huge wagering menu. The racebook is world-class with more than 75-tracks from around the world.
The PPH will build your website for free. They offer you the best gaming software in the world and you get all of this maintenance-free. For around $7-$13 per head, per week, you have everything on a silver platter. Now, you will have the time to manage your players and not the book itself. Find a great PPH and get in now. Turn this miserable year around and start earning what you are worth. There is a lot of money to be made from gaming profits. Make the call.